Heading: Our strength – Passion for Quality
Our highest goal is to meet all customer standards to the highest satisfaction. To assure this, we strive for a zero-error-strategy without compromises.
This requires a continuous improvement of all internal processes and documentations described in our integrated management system.
That we achieve all necessary requirements is being shown by our certifications IATF 16949, ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 14001 (environment) and ISO 45001 (work safety- and health management).
The most important factor and guarantor for a high quality standard and therefore the assurance for our success are our employees. Prevention of errors starts with the work of every individual employee. Because of this, a very individualized and specific training is of highest priority us.
Further significant factors are investments in modern and innovative production equipment, in specialized measuring methods and machines and laboratory equipment. For a transparent control, all processes are integrated in a CAQ-System.
|2||3D co-ordinate measuring device||X 1200 mm/ Y 2500 mm/ Z 1000 mm|
|5||3D co-ordinate measuring device||X 700 mm/ Y 1000 mm/ Z 660 mm|
|2||3D co-ordinate measuring device||X 700 mm/ Y 600 mm/ Z 600 mm|
|2||3D co-ordinate measuring device||X 500 mm/ Y 400 mm/ Z 400 mm|
|13||Optical measuring device||up to 120 x 870 mm diameter|
|3||Measuring centre for gearing||up to 400 x 550 mm diameter|
|3||Contour measuring instrument||200 mm|
|1||Horizontal CNC Measuring instrument for shafts||up to 110 x 700 mm diameter|
Procedures required for quality assurance in laboratory
Material tests and hardness tests
- Spectral analysis
- Analysis of material microstructure and macrostructure
- Hardness tester: Rockwell, Vickers, Brinell, Mikrohärte
Measuring accuracy instruments
- Calibration of measuring instruments by laser length measuring instrument
Last certifications / Certificate expiry
- Audit to ISO 9001:2015 / August 2018 - August 2021
- Audit to IATF 16949:2016 / August 2018 - August 2021 - Plant Handlová
- Audit to IATF 16949:2016 / August 2018 - August 2021 - Plant Prievidza
- Audit to ISO 14001:2015 / May 2019 - May 2022
- Audit to ISO 45001:2018 / May 2019 - May 2022